Associate Members of the IWF are associations or legal entities whose structural and pedagogical project is based on the pedagogical principles advocated by Edgar Willems.
The organization of their courses presents the 4 degrees of Willems® music education, and the teachers in charge of these courses are Willems® graduates or in the process of Willems® training?
Become an Associate Member of the IWF!
Do you work in a school that promotes the Willems® pedagogy?
Following your Diploma, you have created your own structure to be able to fully implement a pedagogical programme based on the Willems® pedagogy, or you wish to do so?
Contact the IWF to join!
You will benefit from its pedagogical expertise and its administrative and statutory experience.
What are the advantages?
- Thanks to the Willems® label, your organisation benefits from a recognised international reputation.
- Associate Members can send their students between the ages of 10 and 20 to the Willems® International Choir – WIC, which is organised once a year in the summer (when health conditions permit…). They must have attended at least 2 years of the associated structure’s courses.
- Associate Members are ex-officio members of the Artistic and Pedagogical Committee – CAP, for which they appoint a representative.
- Associate Members benefit from a 10% discount on the training fees for their teachers.
- Associate Members benefit from a 20% discount on part of the catalogue of Pro-Musica Editions, historically created by Edgar Willems himself, in particular his book of Elementary Solfège.
How much does it cost?
The annual membership fee is 50€ + 1€ per student.
It is valid for one year following the school year of the country concerned.
It overlaps the calendar year, from September to August.
To allow an updated calculation according to the number of registered pupils, the membership fee must be paid in November.
Information and application form
To the downloadable form below you will need to attach a letter of motivation and a copy of your statutes, all of which should be sent to the IWF secretariat, which will forward it to the Board of Directors who will decide on the application at its next meeting.
41 route de Montolvet – 69290 Grézieu La Varenne – FR
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
SCUOLA DI MAJANO
Scuola Educazione Musicale Willems di Majano
Franca BERTOLI CIVIDINO
Via Mazzini 9 – 33030 Majano (UD) – IT
E-mail : email@example.com