Feeding the heart and soul is certainly essential, but neglecting the body and sleep would not be very “Willemsian”! Here are some indications for accommodation and meals.
The IWF is not directly responsible for accommodation this year, and gives you all the addresses suitable for all budgets.
For the meals, we have been able to renew a partnership with a service provider from Les Chartreux which allows us to offer lunch on site at a very advantageous price. We recommend this solution which will also allow you to meet the other trainees, another goal of this IWM!
-> Accomodation is at the trainee’s expense.
- Some proposals in the vicinity of the training sites (15 min walk)…
– Centre Jean Bosco / 14 rue Roger Radisson – 69005 Lyon
– HI Lyon (Youth Hostel) / 41-45 Montée du Chemin Neuf – 69005 Lyon
- Other tracks…
– Hometogo Lyon
– Airbnb Lyon
– ONLYLYON Tourisme: website listing various types of accommodation in Lyon (hotels, guest houses, flats, campsites…)
– Alter’hostel (youth hostel style) / Lyon 9ème
– Le FlâneurGuesthouse (youth hostel style) / Lyon 7ème
– Ho36Hostel (youth hostel style) / Lyon 7ème
-> Meals are at the trainee’s expense.
The IWF proposes and recommends a collective service for lunches on Wednesday 21, Thursday 22, Friday 23, Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 July.
Location: Refectory / Institution des Chartreux – 10 avenue Debrousse – 69005 Lyon
Unit price: 12€
Composition of the menu:
– Starter: buffet of 3 choices
– Dish: choice of 2 protidic elements, 1 of which is meatless, 2 side dishes, 1 starch and 1 vegetable
– Cheese and yoghurt
– Dessert: buffet with 3 choices
– Coffee and Tea
(possibility for Sunday 25 July to opt for a meal on the spot or to take away as a picnic)
Some proposals in the vicinity of the training sites…
– On the Place St Irénée, you will find a small grocery shop “Panier Sympa”, a bakery “Fetishi et Gourru” (with a small fast-food area) and a butcher’s and delicatessen “Le Domaine de Limagne”.
– These restaurants are 5-7 minutes walk from the Maison St Irénée: La Petite Auberge, Sunamis (Thai and Japanese restaurant), Brasserie Le Terminus, Speed’za.
HEALTH CRISIS COVID-19
The International Willems® Federation will be pleased to welcome you in person for this International Willems® Meeting.
In the current health context, we will adapt our organisation and logistics in order to guarantee the safety of everyone (trainees, trainers, administrative staff, etc.) by applying the barrier measures and health recommendations in force at this time.
We therefore thank you in advance for paying close attention to the information that will be sent to you by 20 July on this protocol and health scheme.
- Hospices Civils de Lyon emergency services: 15 or 112 / Link
> Edouard Herriot Hospital: 5 place d’Arsonval – 69003 Lyon
> Lyon Sud Hospital: 165 chemin du Grand Revoyet – 69495 Pierre Bénite
> Croix Rousse Hospital: 103 grande rue de la Croix Rousse – 69004 Lyon
- On-call medical centre: +33 (0)4.72.33.00.33 (evenings, weekends and public holidays; you will be directed to the nearest on-call facility)
- SOS Doctors: 3624 (0.12€/min)
CONTACTS AND USEFUL ADDRESSES
- Rhône Express Tram / Link / Fares / General information
- TCL (Transports en Commun Lyonnais) / Link / Fares
- Taxis: general information
– Taxi Lyon: +33 (0)22.214.171.124.86 / Link
– Taxi Lyonnais: +33 (0)126.96.36.199.81 / Link
– Allo Taxi: +33 (0)188.8.131.52.23 / Link
- VTC/Uber: Link / Rates
- Train-SNCF: Link
– Part Dieu station: 5 place Charles Béraudier – 69003 Lyon
– Perrache station: 14 cours de Verdun – 69002 Lyon
- Lyon Saint-Exupéry airport: BP 113 – 69125 Lyon Saint-Exupéry / Link
- Tourist Office: Place Bellecour – 69002 Lyon / Link